Important Candle Care
- To get the most out of your candle the first burn should be at least 3-4 hours or until your candle forms a complete wax pool and touches the inner edge of the glass. If the candle is put out prior, the candle will create a 'wax memory' which will result a tunnel to your candle during consecutive burns. This will also cause your wick to “drown” in wax.
- Max burning time should not exceed 4 hours each time to prevent excess soot being released into the air.
- Always trim your candles to about 4-5 mm to get the most out of your burning time.
- Burning should stop when the wax reaches 1-1.5 cm from the bottom to prevent overheating of surface and your glass container.
- The crystals have been cleansed/charged and is intended for you to reuse/add to your crystal collection. Remove larger crystals to prevent it from putting the flame out otherwise it is okay to leave it inside while your candle burns.
To program your crystals
Step 1: Be in a quiet, comfortable space with your cleansed crystal and relax your mind before starting
Step 2: Take your crystal with both hands and hold it in front of your Third-Eye Chakra
Step 3: Focus on your crystal and with clear intention, tell your crystal what you would like it to assist you with
"I program this crystal for...(state purpose/request)
"I charge this crystal with my intention to...(state purpose/request)
"Crystal please assist me with...(state purpose/request)
Enjoy your new addition.